We provide a Dental Care Plan with discounted treatment fees for members. See our comparative Fee Guide.
Standard Dental Plan £13.00 per month
- Regular dental appointments (two per year) to provide:
- Clinical examination
- Checking for signs of oral cancer
- X-rays where clinically necessary
- Regular hygiene appointments (two per year) to provide:
- Scale and Polish
- Periodontal advice
- Preventative techniques to reduce decay and gum disease
- Assessment of emergencies and dental pain with any temporary treatment required, carried out at the practice during normal surgery hours
- All treatment planning for your future dental needs.
- Free antibiotics dispensed at the practice.
- All subsequent remedial work within 12 months of recommended restorative work.
- 20% reduction off any laboratory-based treatments required, i.e. crowns, bridges and dentures.
- 20% reduction off any fillings.
- 20% reduction off other dental work (extractions, etc.).
- 20% reduction off any additional hygiene work.
- 10% reduction off implant treatments, including restoration.
- Worldwide Trauma Insurance to protect against the cost of large unforeseen accidental damage.
- Emergency Callout Insurance, should you need a dentist in an emergency, anywhere in the world.
- Redundancy Protection for up to 12 months.